Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pumpkin Swirl Brownies? Yes please!


Why is that we only eat these delicious pumpkin treats in the fall?  Just the smell of pumpkin and spice sends me into a warm and fuzzy snuggle coma.  Guess maybe that's why we can't have them all year round...nothing would get done!  So, imagine my shear joy when I came across a recipe with pumpkin, spices and CHOCOLATE!  Is there anything more perfect?  I will definitely be cooking up a batch of these in the very near future!  Its not really cheating on my diet since pumpkins are low in fat and calories and full of vitamins and nutrients--right?  Plus pumpkin can help boost your immunity, so maybe I can consider the brownies my fall booster shot.  Okay, so that might be pushing it but they will certainly boost my mood!

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/pumpkin-swirl-brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment